MGT 1.89% 26.0¢ magnetite mines limited.

Great (and fairly balanced) post! Thank you. There have...

1. 83 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28

Great (and fairly balanced) post! Thank you.

There have definitely been some head scratching moves and timings, however, this is a massive project and am sure we would all want the project to be maximised in every which way to give best chance of getting funding and obvs best project fundamentals/$$$ moving forward into and through production.

Frustrating as the DFS delay and lack of new timelines are, new management have chosen a path which IMO appears to be better on most fronts. If some holders here weren't looking at big red numbers, they would probably be perfectly happy with the announcements made these past few months. Personally I believe they have ticked quite a few boxes.

We have been told that we should get Iron Peak results pretty soon and then they will be in a position to provide a DFS timeline. I think they have been pretty clear on this. Whilst understand a meaty funding announcement is a while off, agree that more info re funding discussions/shared data room interest/conversations etc would be well served and appreciated by all LTH.

This stock remains a pretty simple equation for me. Will they get funding and ultimately get into production (however long that takes)? If so, then happy days. If not, then a specie stock investment has turned into a big nothingburger. Wouldnt't be the first, won't be the last. It really is that simple.

If you don't think this will get up, then sell and move on. Hanging around with fingers crossed of getting all invested money back is pretty pointless if YOU don't think this project has a hope in hell. Not sure what is to be gained by taking pots at management every day for the next year or two (or however long)? Take the L and move on.

If YOU do think this will get up then you will be kicking yourself for not buying more at these prices if and when it does.

People are pouring their hard earned every day into specie stocks that are way riskier/earlier than MGT, being run by management who are way less qualified than our team/board. Many haven't even located a resource yet!

This isn't going to turn today, tomorrow or maybe even 6-12months time, but would be nice to be able to log on here to read some quality posts (positive or negative) rather than repeated whinging about management, their salaries and SP loss, which we are all aware of. Wishful thinking I know.

Not financial advice, good luck to all holders and I really look forward to those DFS/funding/production confirmation announcements, whenever they may be.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $25.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.0¢ 28.0¢ 26.0¢ $39.82K 152.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 26773 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.5¢ 7500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
26.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 5.45 %)
Open High Low Volume
27.5¢ 28.0¢ 26.0¢ 17311
Last updated 15.58pm 26/04/2024 ?
MGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.