MGT 1.92% 26.5¢ magnetite mines limited.

MGT share price, page-13182

1. 570 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 303
    I’m sure they have spoken to potential investors, India, Japan, South Korea, and maybe even more.
    As stated in previous correspondence mgt have confidentiality agreements and will not disclose any details until completion of DFS, hence the consolidation was just bullshit as far as shareholder value was concerned and absolutely killed the options that were due in May 2023, I think this was due to the appointment of Tim Dobson and change in direction, in saying this the Iron peak resource has increased total to over 6 billion tons and 69% Fe with a mine life of +90 years, these factors will definitely make the project more attractive to investors, I believe once DFS is released followed by BFS MGT will skyrocket potential above the predicted price of 2.90, Mgt have stated the there will be partnering after DFS and this means funds for development of project, this will also make value of mgt shares rise.
    For now it’s just accumulate and average down for me, but everyone need to do their own risk assessment at end of day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.5¢
Change
0.005(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $27.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.5¢ 27.5¢ 26.5¢ $68 251

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1887 26.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.5¢ 77062 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.