MGT 10.6% 29.5¢ magnetite mines limited.

Very easy, it's about including all stakeholders in there...

1. 219 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 78
    Very easy, it's about including all stakeholders in there concerns and how ones practises affect these stakeholders etc, for example including the local community, Aboriginal community etc, these people have nothing to worry about if there is no mine. But I have a great interest in how this company devolops, and my interests are being ignored, we had a PFS 2 years ago, that's in the trash bin, new management comes in, does a review, we now heading in a different direction we apparently are heading towards a DFS, timeline is ???, Consolidation was done on the understanding attracting institutions to invest, where are they, share price has taken a nose dive. In interviews dobbo keeps mentioning out partners, who are they, where are they?, Have these partners contributed any dollars, no they have not, great partnership that, CP raise coming soon, and I will not get involved,
    Phone up to ask questions , get told to email, and then gets.ignored, if you ask me they not keeping stakeholders informed or updated, but very easy to pump out a bit of fluff with ESG across the heading,
    signed ignored and frustrated

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
-0.035(10.6%)
Mkt cap ! $29.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 32.0¢ 27.5¢ $60.51K 200.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.5¢ 37974 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.