MGT 0.00% 19.0¢ magnetite mines limited.

MGT share price, page-13295

1. 572 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 305
    I read this article some time back, maybe a year ago. It’s painting a very negative picture of mgt, but nowhere in the article is a mention of the amount of resources already accounted for, nor does it say that the 7 billion tonnes of magnetite is only a fraction of what is there.
    Yes we are down a considerable amount but so are all the other junior companies who maybe still drilling to justify their existence.
    Put this back into perspective for what’s happening now, we are at the final stages of our new upgraded DFS, we have been told of partnering going to happen. Site visits are happening now and when mgt receive some funding similar to what HIO did a year or so ago, this will turn around so fast that the 98% down will have a plus sign in front of it.
    Yes this is still a high risk investment, but the foundations that have been built and payed for till now, will unlikely disappear due to not trying, if anything the current SP is at a launch pad scenario, like I’ve mentioned before that if the insiders start selling then I’d be worried, but if anything they have been still buying shares.
    As reported in last announcement there are just over 6500 total shares holders with 75.8 million shares in total, Im not going to justify my decision here, everyone needs to do their own risk assessment, but if I had to choose between MGT and HIO at the moment, it’s MGT hands down all the way, by the way things have unfolded. I think there are bigger losses at HIO than MGT at present.
    Finally I’m looking at MGT as a winner and losing doesn’t cross my mind, we have a mine life of 91 years with current production forecast, why would we walk away now, it’s like doing all the hard work and letting some random come in and enjoy the fruits of our labor and I’m sure all the management and directors feel the same way.
    If people are fed up with waiting, then by all means sell up and move on, for me it’s not an option I’m willing to keep averaging down at these prices until I reach 1 dollar or share price exceeds 1dollar.
    PS, maybe the person who wrote the article has shares in HIO as they had nothing positive to say at all.
    Last edited by BigJohn1: 05/08/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 20.0¢ 18.5¢ $37.68K 194.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 42080 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 35917 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.