MGT 1.85% 26.5¢ magnetite mines limited.

MGT share price, page-13300

1. 543 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 289
    I mentioned previously my gut feelings is no DFS this year when I spoke with Gemma, she didn’t say anything other than what has been announced, but that’s why I wanted to hear a voice rather than email, if you know what I mean.
    Reality is MGT need funding like every other junior company on asx, that’s why Tim D is on board with 35 years of transforming companies into production, Im not saying that I’m happy with current situation, but have been invested in the magnetite space long enough to understand the transformations needed for this and other magnetite projects to come into existence, and will not happen overnight.
    The difference is how much you have invested, at a few thousand dollars, you could walk away and look at it in five years time, but some of us have much more on the line. Saying you aren’t going to invest any more money till time lines come along isn’t going to make this situation any better, just means it will stay stagnant at these levels.
    I support everyone emailing and calling if it makes a difference, probably get same response as I did, but at least we are putting some pressure on management, don’t forget that MGT as company will also need to explain to asx how they will continue to fund the project at some point in time, otherwise they will get delisted and I’m sure they are well aware of that.
    What I can only say to everyone here, is come Monday buy some shares and keep the momentum going, I’ve more than doubled my holdings since last year but I’m only one person.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $26.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.5¢ 26.5¢ $64.47K 241.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 27.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 25438 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.