MGT 3.45% 30.0¢ magnetite mines limited.

hahaha, the whole work place is lazy, no one will take...

1. 557 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 294
    hahaha, the whole work place is lazy, no one will take accountability for their actions so I can think of many just getting easy money for minimum effort. I can say it applies to every work place as there’s no difference, same with majority of stocks. I think you are being a bit harsh on MGT as Big Tim D has said once they finalised water supply and choice of port facilities to DFS standards it will follow.
    Everyone needs to step back and look at the big picture, the importance of DFS will determine if the banks will lend money against the business plan being put forward, so I’d imagine that there’s some sort work going on and we just don’t know it yet. If this was going up by 3 to 5 % daily I’m sure the sentiment would be much different, as you have said, I’m either a genius or fool and only time will tell.
    What I’m more concerned about is why some are trying to keep price down, today we had a big chunk bought at open and it was matched immediately on the sale side, I’d be more concerned about manipulation of share price, dumping below offer price has so become obvious with this stock, it was happening before consolidation and very apparent in last few months, can you think of any reason to keep stock price low?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
0.010(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $29.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 30.5¢ 29.0¢ $33.48K 113.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8000 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 5292 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.35pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.