MGT 1.67% 30.5¢ magnetite mines limited.

MGT share price, page-1518

1. 225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 131
    To Younger Investors,

What just happened this morning in my opinion was health for all of us that are holding long term. We needed to shake out some of the traders and scalpers from yesterday looking for a quick buck which has now happened. If you sold under 2.5 cents today you probably just lost money!

NOTE: NEVER BUY STOCKS YOU CAN NOT PAY FOR PEOPLE, T2 TRADING IS NOT THE WAY TO DO IT, (IT IS GAMBLING)!

NOW...Crystal Ball Time...

1. Today we will move back up to 2.7 or maybe 3 cents then hopefully cool off before, tomorrow, which of course is Friday.
    2. Friday will see a rise up to 3.2 or 3.5 and hopefully close there or just above then we are set for the big run Monday and next week.
    3. Remember next week some of the big boys will be back at work because the kids are back to school now and the fund managers will also be back looking to take positions in stocks. Also we will get a write up in all the news sites about the stock in general and how big this thing could be, which will add fuel to the fire of MAGNETITE MINES LIMITED.
    4. Monday and next week should be good in my opinion and if, that is if, we happen to get news about the testing samples from the team, we will take off to 5 cents in my opinion. Or course then the legs up will be 7.5 then break over the 10 cents mark.
    5. I hold some heads but mainly MGTOC and will be looking to hold until we get the plan for going into production at some stage.

Good Luck to everyone, this only my opinion and not financial advice in anyway.

Have a nice day! smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.5¢
Change
0.005(1.67%)
Mkt cap ! $30.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 30.5¢ 30.0¢ $51.59K 169.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 128999 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 35523 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.