MGT 3.45% 28.0¢ magnetite mines limited.

MGT share price, page-16

1. 3,703 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 626

Vulture

As I've been saying for a little while now I'd be very careful here....

We became the market darling amongst the Facebook and social media set with some of the posts on this site clearly from those who have absolutely no idea of investment fundamentals....."what's an option", "how do I buy shares", "are options worth buying" etc, etc...

A month ago MGT was off the radar and undervalued at .002c and .003c - a write up by a journalist bought MGT to everyones attention and up she went.

Some smart operators obviously went hard and pushed it up and they have likely subsequently departed but HC and other social media kept sending this off.

The Company then announced a cap raise at a 4 to 5 fold price it was previously and the new punters went in whilst the smarts took their profits reducing their holdings,

IMO the Company will likely raise in excess of the $5.65m they are seeking because of the interest created, however as always with a cap raise the Share price will likely continue to fall as many will sell the shares to pay for some of their rights.

Not being negative but being realsitic here - don't punt what you can't afford to lose.....we have heard nothing from BMD as to whether that $2 company has been able to raise its $5m for its initial share of the project..

Time will tell......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
-0.010(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $27.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 29.0¢ 28.0¢ $77.60K 276.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 10054 28.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 13640 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.