MGT 6.00% 26.5¢ magnetite mines limited.

MGT share price, page-1903

1. 2,195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 813
    Hi All, I was away for sometime due to personal reasons, therefore not following group much. I think no one has noted this para from the last announcement/* article (if you guys discussed it before then take my apologies in advance)

"while appraising the potential recovery of hematite as an additional beneficiated product"

so where we have that Hematite resource? At Razorback or somewhere else?

The answer to this question YES. We do have hematite resource at razorback and after asking Management about this I have received the following response (in my own words).

"The Razorback resource includes both magnetite and hematite. The 2013 PFS and 2019 Scoping study were focussed on magnetic recovery to produce a predominantly magnetite product. However, there are quantities of hematite contained within the pit shell. The current testwork programme will evaluate the potential for hematite extraction, which, if successful, might increase total product recovery from the resource".

So might be we would be able to see increased resource and recovery which would add additional value to the project.

Not a financial advise and DYOR.

Cheers

Last edited by Stocki: 02/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.5¢
Change
0.015(6.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.0¢ 26.5¢ 25.0¢ $20.76K 80.39K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 90370 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.0¢ 9600 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.