MGT 1.64% 30.0¢ magnetite mines limited.

MGT share price, page-2113

1. 4,190 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1327
    Yeah, let's knockout a PFS without consultants and office space ... *eye roll*

Love the bit about putting the horse before the cart. They've spoken to customers but they are more focused on actually making sure they have an economically robust PFS. In other words "build it, and they will come". This is in marked contrast to so many specs that pump out non-binding MOUs that aren't worth the paper they're written on, but elicit a short term sugar hit in the share price that sucks the punters in, only to then retrace.

Hearing Mark speak, I couldn't help but be impressed with his breadth of knowledge of the iron ore industry. He really does sound like the elder statesman of the iron ore industry. He mentions the little things that are so important in getting it right. Logistics, getting the right ships at the right price, etc. He's a T20 holder, of course, so he has skin in the game, to make sure this works.

I also heard the mine plan is coming this week. Like the poster above, not sure if this means it will be an announcement or whether it is coming internally.

Either way, this a a very strong conviction buy & hold for me.
    Last edited by SilverFox88: 09/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.64%)
Mkt cap ! $29.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.5¢ 30.5¢ 29.5¢ $34.05K 113.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 19957 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 67224 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.