MGT 1.89% 26.0¢ magnetite mines limited.

I wouldn't pay much attention to his comment.If the buyer...

1. 350 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    I wouldn't pay much attention to his comment.

If the buyer demand is greater than the sellers, the SP will go up, albeit more slowly on a company with a lot of shares on issue (SOI) such as MGT so short term investors aren't as interested as it's far harder to get significant SP fluctuations for them to try and capitalize on. Also, We are fully funded for our PFS so no further dilution (more SOI for $$) should occur for the next 6+ months. Not financial advice but this company is IMO a bottom drawer mid-long term play.

Additionally, before or just after the PFS, the company could 'hypothetically' conduct something like a 5:1 share consolidation to reduce SOI from 2.86B to 572M and in doing so, would raise the SP by a multiple of 5. Your holdings effectively remain unchanged from a $$ perspective but you have a fifth of the amount shares. With less shares on issue, the SP can change far more dramatically when substantial amounts of shares are bought or sold. Some institutions/sophs prefer smaller registers as they get more bang for their buck.

Regarding consolidations, DEG did something similar a few years back (though far larger than a 5:1) and look at them now. FMG have more shares on issue than MGT and they have done extremely well for themselves but are obviously in vastly different positions though, one is a junior explorer at the PFS stage & the other is a producing mine.

Hope that helps.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $25.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.0¢ 28.0¢ 26.0¢ $39.82K 152.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 26773 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.5¢ 7500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
26.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 5.45 %)
Open High Low Volume
27.5¢ 28.0¢ 26.0¢ 17311
Last updated 15.58pm 26/04/2024 ?
MGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.