MGT 5.77% 27.5¢ magnetite mines limited.

MGT share price, page-226

1. 5,038 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2281
    Hey mate... nice chart... here is my TA view on MGT... I havnt looked at the FA at all, so not sure if you guys are expecting any news soon, but it looks strong for a serious spike... stock has consolidated perfectly at these levels IMO... any way here is a chart and some TA for those interested...

mgt.png

Strong Bullish Trend
    MGT appears to be in a strong bullish trend. Its 200-day moving average is upwards sloping and the MACD histogram is above 0 and rising. IMO there is the start of a clear turn again, looks encouraging.

Strong Bullish Momentum
    Momentum for MGT is strongly bullish. The 14-period Slow Stochastic Oscillator is rising, as investors pay higher prices for shares. Again IMO this is proving to be consolidating strong at these higher prices..

Low Volume
    Today's volume is on track to be lighter than usual, with 25M shares having traded so far. The On Balance Volume indicator (OBV) is bullish. The slope of the indicator is positive and suggests that buyers are presently more active than sellers. Have to be happy with that.

Recent High Volatility Signals Potential Pause in Trend
    Bollinger Bands use standard deviation of the closing price around a moving average to measure volatility. The Bollinger Bands are presently wider than usual, as a result of greater than normal volatility that accompanied the recent price move. Events such as this may precede a pause or reversal in the near term trend, so a little caution here, however the majority of the oscillators are proving that this is very bullish in general.. I had to leave out the BB's in the chart as they covered up the a few of the crucial pricing points in my chart..

Wish all holders the best... this week will be interesting.. 100% worthy of a hold... again I dont know anything about the Fundamentals here, so cant comment on what potential the future may hold..

IF you like my charting and analysis please feel free to click over my avatar and click follow, please tag me in any other stock threads for some alike analysis... love being bought attention to other stocks...

Last edited by Mr.Gold: 12/10/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.5¢
Change
0.015(5.77%)
Mkt cap ! $27.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 28.0¢ 27.0¢ $22.21K 79.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 43401 27.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 53519 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
27.0¢
  Change
0.015 ( 3.21 %)
Open High Low Volume
28.0¢ 28.0¢ 27.0¢ 17909
Last updated 12.46pm 29/04/2024 ?
MGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.