MGT 3.77% 27.5¢ magnetite mines limited.

IMHO i have retained the view that PFS before OC expirey would...

1. 2,694 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1756
    IMHO i have retained the view that PFS before OC expirey would unlock some serious value for shareholders, but with that said our recent rerate and price action has made it much of a muchness. You should be only considering option conversion if you your intention is to hold the heads there after, otherwise you may as just trade the options for profit. If this is your intention and you entered OC pretty low (e.g like I did at 0.3c) you would be up 40+% as of last fridays close, if you converted now.
    I understand your point that PFS prior to OC exp would provide a more difinative future and therefore less risk for conversion, but when your conversion is in the money the risk is not about whether you make or lose money any more; its about whether you make a little or a lot. Essentially negating the risk increase if PFS comes after expirey .
    IMO My intention is to convert. I have done a lot of research into our company and by the work/info produced thus far I am confident that PFS will be successful. Not to mention speculation, fomo and SP trying to factor in news will most likely see us climb prior to PFS anyway which would only reinforce my decision and even if we were pumped and dumped on good news that may not meet market expectations, I still see us above my conversion price.
    So I'm not worried and happy to hold on with iron fists haha

Obviously not applicable to everyone or financial advice or anything, just food for thought.
    IMO DYOR GLTASH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.5¢
Change
0.010(3.77%)
Mkt cap ! $26.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.0¢ 28.0¢ 27.0¢ $3.36K 12.34K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7298 27.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 62646 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.18am 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
28.0¢
  Change
0.010 ( 1.82 %)
Open High Low Volume
27.5¢ 28.0¢ 27.5¢ 8000
Last updated 11.16am 26/04/2024 ?
MGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.