MGT 6.00% 26.5¢ magnetite mines limited.

Relax guys, price action is very healthy, its been a...

1. 2,694 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1756
    Relax guys, price action is very healthy, its been a roller-coaster of a fortnight and we are extremely better position to continue trend than when we started, I will try and get some TA up for you over the weekend but from what I have looked at, everything is within parameters, LT indicators are just catchingup to ST price action. Just a little short term pain for our long term gains. So don't let a good problem go to waste and take advantage of the dip.

As for news, Sometimes no news is good news...
    the longer we wait without an announcement, the more chance next announcement will be the successful PFS.
    Also we should be getting our Quarterly and activities report soon.
    With that said MGT has a habit of consistently updating SH and we have a lot of moving parts at the moment that could make for some decent news upon completion. It's just a matter of what they are allowed to release to the public per ASX limitation (limitations that no longer apply upon a successful PFS release).

We are so close to a catalytic de-risk and Q2 is only getting shorter, dont let those iron hands fail you now.

Always IMO DYOR GLTASH

Last edited by BullishTrends: 24/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.5¢
Change
0.015(6.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.0¢ 26.5¢ 25.0¢ $20.76K 80.39K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 90370 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.0¢ 9600 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.