MGT 2.00% 25.5¢ magnetite mines limited.

Yes i do. Thanks for asking in such a polite way.Happy to share...

1. 2,956 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1423
    Yes i do. Thanks for asking in such a polite way.
    Happy to share my thoughts.

1. Instos like credit suisse buying and dumping us, as has been shown by analysis posted in corresponding threads. This impact has been significant.

2: The snowball effect of the above. Everybody that bought into this on the pump of the instos. All the facebookers, the redditors, people that like to follow movements because they can't think for themselves - are now selling on the dump because... they are not fundamental analysts, and just... dont know what they've bought. They haven't done the research. And so they're panicking. Its absolutely hilarious.

3: This thing with China. The conflict. Lots of people are holding their money in this space. This is not hilarious. This is quite scary, and probably the biggest actual long term stressor we're facing right now.

/in summary, we have some short-term, and long term stressors stepping on our tail at the moment.

However...

I think we're going to be okay.
    The company is still functionally and fundamentally sound.
    And the most important thing to realise, is that even without china - our product will have a place on the market. That's the nature of high grade steel. Its just a good product to be selling, in the coming century.

DYOR IMO etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
0.005(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.0¢ 26.0¢ 25.0¢ $10.16K 40.30K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 94801 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.5¢ 1656 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.16pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.