MGT 1.96% 25.0¢ magnetite mines limited.

I had some time on my hands this morning so decided to read...

1. 151 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    I had some time on my hands this morning so decided to read through all 271 posts in the MGT SHARE PRICE,PRE & POST PFS thread.

To put things into perspective in terms of where we are today, this thread was created on Feb 27th, when MGT was trading at 2.3 cents. There were guesstimates made by several people suggesting that the Pre-PFS share price might be around 5-6 cents, 5-10 cents, High 3’s and 5 cents precisely. One month later, MGT surprisingly broke through the 5 cents barrier, and revised guesstimates came in at 6-7 cents and 5-10 cents.

We are now in May with less than 2 months before PFS release. The share price has since hit 7.8 cents twice and retreated and is now hovering close to 6 cents. While it is disappointing to see MGT fall from recent highs, overall we seem to be right on track based on previous analysis and predictions. Furthermore, the share price is now sitting at over 2.5 times what it was back in Feb - a great achievement! Hold strong and enjoy the ride. Not long till PFS drops!

And to quote@Realinvestor1 “remember back in jan, feb when we were saying 5 to 10c pre PFS some people called us crazy."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.