MGT 0.00% 28.5¢ magnetite mines limited.

MGT share price, page-6627

1. 2,191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 811
    "Plus they gave themselves salary increases of 75% ..... not bad if you can get away with it .... with most of the PFS work being done by outside consultants obviously a Company cost".

its not an issue of salary increase, its due to an achievement where SP jumped 4000% in a years time. Dun you think they deserve it? Better then those who are getting money and they do nothing, absolutely nothing, ASX is full of these type of examples. So according to you, you are a long term holder for many years probably when SP was trading in pips from 2014 onwards, this current management has achieved which no one did for years. So you were better off with the sp still trading in pips? Probably that was the time when you were hanging with this company going nowhere.

Sorry mate but your second para is like a typical vinge by employees (what actually manager does?) We do everything.

He is leading a team mate, he is managing them with the vision he has which is also proved in last few months the performance of a company jumped significantly and there is no question over it full stop.

Peter is a capable person. I am also closely in contact with him. His actions are louder then words though i agree it is still a long way to go but you need to start from somewhere and we have a brilliant start no doubt about it. This is a beauty of any project. Uncertainty is a key to success. Look at FMG, In 2004 when it was trading around 0.002Cs there must be some people complaining about many things i am sure. Look at dem, they have done it. MGT will not be an exception.
    Last edited by Stocki: 24/05/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $28.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2002 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.5¢ 2400 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.36am 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.