MGT 5.66% 25.0¢ magnetite mines limited.

MGT share price, page-6643

1. 936 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 903
    I am not worried until it is below $100/ton. Remember IO price is currently historically high and is unsustainable at current level. Sooner or later, it has to come down. The only question is when and how much. At current level of $188 it is still way too high than long term average. MGT will not rely on the price to stay at this level. My view is their assumption will be $100 - $120 for PFS. We will still be insanely profitable at the long term average price.
    In terms of China banning our IO, they simply can not live without our Iron Ore and I believe we will have some decent person in our government to sort out the trade tension. There are a lot of stupid people in the government to pick up un necessary fight with China. You can hate China as much as you want but the reality is they are our biggest trading partner. We bring some serious dollars from China. I am confident the trade issue will be sorted soon. So chill out mate, if you feeling stressed, take a chilled beer and relax. Everything will be ok. smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.0¢
Change
-0.015(5.66%)
Mkt cap ! $25.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 26.0¢ 24.0¢ $99.91K 394.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 36606 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 25698 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.