MGT 6.00% 26.5¢ magnetite mines limited.

Yeah, instead those kids don’t exist because of a 1 child policy...

1. 90 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    Yeah, instead those kids don’t exist because of a 1 child policy and mass sterilisation of minority cultures. Sounds fun

Back on topic though. Chinas playing the same games popular social media personalities are. They’d be watching people like Elon Musk and his effects on the crypto market, knowing they can apply the same tactics to their own interests.

Personally I see India and Japan becoming bigger consumers of Australian ore in the coming years. The US is going to be hell bent on increasing Indias ability to counter China politically and militarily. China is also attempting to minimise the Australian government’s ability to increase our military capacity through iron ore profits. They’ve ramped up the wolf warrior diplomacy because of our government’s talk of increasing funding for our northern military assests and participation in freedom of navigation exercises in regards to the South China Sea.

If Australia can be the first to bring green hydrogen to market then producing our own steel comes into play too. Exporting hydrogen to Japan and India for power generation will hopefully flow into them both starting the switch to greener steel through hydrogen too.

South Australia just so happens to be where our next generation of submarines and other naval assests are planned to be built. Having our own reliable sources of steel will be a massive boost to those industries. Our ore being produced so close works on so many levels domestically.

We’re in a great position regardless of the worlds current political drama. The PFS will bring clarity to our future potential and how the company plans to achieve it. So far they’ve done everything right, I see no reason to doubt them now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.5¢
Change
0.015(6.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.0¢ 26.5¢ 25.0¢ $20.76K 80.39K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 90370 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.0¢ 9600 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.