MGT 2.63% 18.5¢ magnetite mines limited.

MGT share price, page-7117

1. 2,197 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 813
    I just want to say very loud and clearly that PFS would be positive by some distinction. This is offcource my opinion only but it is based on clear message given by our management via announcements and interviews. Many of us started journey with MGT at around pips 0.005 and later on some other people has joined this great journey with MGT. We have seen many ups and down, few of them were hard to comprehend (referring to realinvestor on his post above regarding refusal to go ahead with BMDs farm in deal in 2020). The sale price dropped around 50% in a split second.

I had a chat with Peter on that. It was actually a positive news, may be the actual news was giving a different impression so the market took it the other way. Management acknowledged the suggestion and the improvement could be seen straightaway till now.

Though the SP has moved up and down during this period, one thing has remained the same i.e. our management, they have never disappointed us. They look more of a management of a blue chip company with their decisions and on ground acts. A sign of a company which would have more chances of success compared to an ordinary management.

Till now they are onto everything. Their timing,decisions, replies to asx etc are brilliant. Their vision is ((((shareholders value)))) which they have mentioned number of times via company announcements. For an ordinary SH like me, It would be like typical two words which would be used by almost every company on ASX but sometimes you are forced to feel the real true intensity behind words and let me assure you MGTs management is of this type. The long term holder would endorse what I am talking about.

Now want to discuss SP. Today it was mark on a stone that someone was trying hard to push the SP down. Check your course of sales on your trading platform. You would see 1,5,10,20,50 etc shares were bought/sold consistently during the day. These games are being played almost everyday but today it was like played on some different level.

My question is who would get benefit out of it? Company? Definitely No IMO. Big players or instos? I believe yes, they would never buy shares on 1st or 10th of June when they know that PFS gonna drop at the end of the quarter. They would prefer two or three days before the PFS to enter. So I am having a feeling the stage has been set for them beautifully to enter ,therefore i still believe 08-09C before PFS is possible. Therefore nothing has changed so far as far as MGT is concern, only few more days to go.

This is all IMO, had a thought to share it with you. Cheers and GLTASHs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.