MGT 1.89% 26.0¢ magnetite mines limited.

I'm sure many of you followed today's price actions...

1. 67 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    I'm sure many of you followed today's price actions but in the true scheme of things what has happened today is vital for long term growth, if we had seen PFS today with all the T+2 traders holding on there would have been an imminent dump shortly afterward, affecting our Post PFS price. I'll be the first to admit, I was extremely disappointed this morning when I realised there wasn't going to be a PFS release this financial year, but after careful consideration of the document they released, I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of those were spoilers for our PFS. We were basically given an insight to the fact that our company now has a feasible CAPEX, this time in 2-3 years we will be shipping high grade iron ore across the globe.

I revisited the document several times today and I realised the only reason I was disaapointed was due to the fact I had built up excitement in my own head that the PFS must come out in June, yes management had given June as a rough guideline but realistically we know that what they are doing is for the growth of the long term company.

Management have set a new bar for MGT, that document contained some vital information that MGT are in contact with the SA gov, as support rallies and our mining licence is approved they will support us. as always the long term fundamentals stand strong, profit takers can cry about today's losses but in the meantime I'll enjoy the fact that for many of us we are still at over 700% profit...

jump ship if you wish, I'm here till your kids are applying for jobs with MGT.

DYOR.
    I would say good luck to all but if you read today's notice carefully you don't need luck.

Hold tight people.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $25.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.0¢ 28.0¢ 26.0¢ $39.82K 152.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 26773 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.5¢ 7500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
26.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 5.45 %)
Open High Low Volume
27.5¢ 28.0¢ 26.0¢ 17311
Last updated 15.58pm 26/04/2024 ?
MGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.