MGT 6.00% 26.5¢ magnetite mines limited.

MGT share price, page-8027

1. 151 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    Naturally their opex will be much higher than what is started if they were to mine the full resource, but that is not the initial intention, which is to establish a mine using the maiden reserve that they have identified, to get themselves off the ground running with low costs and an achievable target. Then over time, grow to mine the remaining resources.

Also, their drilling has shown that the ore body across various depths is quite consistent within the razorback area, meaning that they can selectively choose big chunks of areas to mine, rather than digging several small holes as quoted above.

I'm no expert in this matter, but Mark Eames is, and if he believes that taking a selective mining approach is the best way forward, it's probably better to listen to him, than someone posting in an online forum that they think this won't go anywhere.

Based on what I've been reading, I think people were expecting to see a PFS showing the total resource size of 4 billion tonnes, rather than the maiden resource size they have gone with, which seems small. Again evidenced in the message above, where the poster is comparing the supposably bigger resource of MGT to CAP, leading him to believe that CAP is a better option.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.5¢
Change
0.015(6.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.0¢ 26.5¢ 25.0¢ $20.76K 80.39K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 90370 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.0¢ 9600 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.