MGT 1.67% 30.5¢ magnetite mines limited.

MGT share price, page-8252

1. 2,694 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1756
    Most of the new posters with their youtube certifications don't understand this point mate, they are all doomsday preppers ..... They make comparisons to IO companies that don't hold water compared to our resources and fundamentals based on the simplest of similarities to justify their opinion.(yes we are also trying to mine IO...)

Honestly why does their opinion on whether we see funding, even matter?? Its not like they have the means to fund our project, or the experience to drive a company from explorer to producer.
    So how would they even know??

The answer is they don't.... but rather than discussing to upcoming endeavours to derisk our project further, like...

*The infill drill program being used to reinforce/improve our optimised targets shown in PFS. Then using these results to further expand on Nestor bulk ore sorting trial.
    *The water drill program, providing the final infrastructure derisk to our Razorback project, as roads, rail, power etc... are well defined as accommodated for.
    *And the Muster Dam exploration program to provide yet another expansion pathway for the company, after Razorback and Ironback...

(All due to start asap, upon permitting approval)

They choose to drawn attention to a milestone not due to start for another 6 months and not due for completion for 18 months and all based on figures yet to be optimised and adjusted (IN THE DFS!!!)

IMO current (US$218/t) should be a more deciding factor for investment, then the opinions of those that post on social media...

I'm sure once upon a time people said FMG would never be funded...

Always IMO DYOR GLTASH

Last edited by BullishTrends: 13/07/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.5¢
Change
0.005(1.67%)
Mkt cap ! $30.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 30.5¢ 30.0¢ $51.59K 169.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 128999 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 35523 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.