MGT 4.92% 29.0¢ magnetite mines limited.

MGT share price, page-8277

1. 53 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Great exposure with this and bloody brilliant. and agree with the solid buys today big money eating up low prices.

We aren't hyping this stock up to save our profits we are merely celebrating the facts. Of course there is always a risk everything doesn't pan out how we hope and believe will but at the moment, the consistently noted "conservative approach" is a huge key to the hopefully successful future for this company and all shareholders.

there is literally no bad news whatsoever that has been announced in the last few months. just think about that for a minute.. NO BAD NEWS. take the PFS how you will but unless my eyes are deceiving me it says "successful" in the title, and its conservative for a reason.

would you rather dump thousands into a company reaching for billions of dollars to fund a project or a significantly lower amount and small risk start to a crawl, walk, run production that could be Australia's most successful and one of if not Highest grade IO startup for a long time?

I know where my mind is relax peeps, not advice but my opinion so DYOR
    Last edited by Urmint: 13/07/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
-0.015(4.92%)
Mkt cap ! $28.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.5¢ 31.0¢ 29.0¢ $142.7K 473.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15093 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.5¢ 53860 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.