MGT 0.00% 30.5¢ magnetite mines limited.

MGT share price, page-8586

1. 1,291 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    Or some people just call the way that they see it. And that's fair enough by me.

It's not people like that who caused our price to heart-breakingly tank the way that it did.

I thought it was a pretty good PFS showing plenty of promise, but as has been discussed here before, it was perhaps too honest and conservative for retail holders who don't want to wait a few years until production.

I have always had the utmost trust in Peter and Mark and thought they'd get this over 12c post PFS, but Mr Market decided otherwise.
    I still do believe that them not delivering PFS damaged confidence in a massive way. People say "oh, it was just a few days late", I don't see it that way.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3437/3437463-572f91e372c489db4e804af3a0d80832.jpg

Peter and Mark are really going to have to come out with something brilliant to get the OD's back in the money and I'm still utterly gobsmacked by watching price movement of a company that IMO should be over 10c.

Looks kind of similar to another SA company - a graphite play that has Huge potential IMO.

Am feeling for bag-holders in the run-up, though I really do believe this will come good again, just need to wait a bit longer than anticipated.

Good luck all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.