MGT 1.64% 30.0¢ magnetite mines limited.

MGT share price, page-9077

1. 396 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 313
    People also keep forgetting that they guys running the show have more shares in this company then most people here.......combined. So any CR, dilution, consolidation will also affect them.

We’ve mentioned it time and again that the recurring theme in almost all media releases & interviews “shareholder value”.

It was also mentioned last week by @dizzan from
    memory, (I could be wrong) that offtake agreements had been offered to the company however had been rejected due to not being in our best interests. Yes some said it’s just all talk however if you don’t trust the management team to get this going or what they say, WTH would you invest or park your hard earned dollars here?

Having invested a considerable amount here, I like everyone I’m guessing would definitely prefer none of the above & believe in their experience and that when they say that they believe the funds will be available as and when required.

However if it became a choice between seeing the project remain in the bottom draw or start loading cape size ships I know what I’d prefer, after all a smaller percentage in a I/O mine producing a high quality product for a min of 30yrs (more likely 100+ when all tenements are in production) will still make anyone who is already a SH a tidy sum & is far more beneficial than a bigger chunk of a non producing explorer.

NFA IMHO DYOR GLTASH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.