MGT 1.64% 30.0¢ magnetite mines limited.

Hello everyone,It's Friday after another not so good week.If you...

1. 51 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 98
    Hello everyone,
    It's Friday after another not so good week.
    If you follow charting theories or fundamental analysis it doesn't really matter.
    Can we put a little physocological science behind what is going on with the SP here?
    Sure this lends itself more to the charting theory side of things but to some extent it also can be an indicator of timelines and direction of the next SP move.
    Let's look at the classic 'sentiment cycle' and compare MGT's behaviour post PFS.
    The comparison is quite compelling.
    Have to say I was very sceptical when I thought about looking at this but you can almost position each key SP inflection that is annotated by the 'sentiment cycle'.
    We can see we nearing the bottom if we believe this model but we are likely will stay at these levels bouncing around for a while before moving back up significantly.
    Does that sound like an each way bet - probably does.
    Just trying to put a different aspect on things.
    Not sure if we'll get to see MGTOD's back in the black in time (I hope so as I do have a few).
    Whether like most things you can make the stats reflect what ever your mind wants them to be that is for sure and certain a possibility here.
    Although, I thought this to be tempting enough to just put it out there.
    I won't be offended if anyone wants to totally discredit this as I am just posting this as another viewpoint amongst the many others.
    GLTAH

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3493/3493134-9cdc384823545c6b3535cb4f12163769.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.64%)
Mkt cap ! $29.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.5¢ 30.5¢ 29.5¢ $34.05K 113.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 19957 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 67224 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.