MGT 1.67% 30.5¢ magnetite mines limited.

MGT share price, page-9194

1. 120 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 171
    China is friendly at first with all the countries they want to exploit and then debt trap them like what they do to countries in Africa, Sri Lanka and the Pacific.

The Hajigak is untapped because of its location that will make it very difficult to mine. It is in the mountaineous ranges and they have to travel almost the whole length of Pakistan to get to the nearest port. Note that they are land locked and they need to pass either Iran or Pakistan to go to the port hence more fees, tariffs, bribes they need to deal with. If they choose road transport it will be insanely long journey that wont be profitable at all. I can see this mine to benefit the countries in the immediate vicinity but again these countries are also unstable. I feel bad for Afghanistan actually.

Good luck to China if they want to build multi billion dollar infrastructures around it. MGT's costs will be nothing compared to this. Our PFS has estimated costs !delivered! to China and we will still be richly profitable

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.5¢
Change
0.005(1.67%)
Mkt cap ! $30.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 30.5¢ 30.0¢ $51.59K 169.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 128999 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 35523 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.