MGT 10.6% 29.5¢ magnetite mines limited.

Not at all....The likes of dizzan and others who totally use...

1. 6,600 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 523
    Not at all....
    The likes of dizzan and others who totally use personal abuse in April when I simply suggested MGT was the result of a mega ramp campaign on here, Twitter and Facebook,,....This is dangerous to abuse and shut down posters, because as we can see, big losses have occurred to those who listened to these mega rampers...

.I simply suggested that IMO the fundamentals were terrible in terms of the massive capital structure being shared on issue in the billions upon billions.... ...
    The market cap then and now are IMO unsustainable, way to high for an explorer, and was told in no kind manner to rack off lol....
    Well those who attenpted to shut my good self and others who were saying the same thing, were either exiting, and or ike now have no idea what they are talking about...causing big paper losses for the followers...
    Target here is an easy 1.5 cents and IMO even at 1.5 cents the MC would be way too high....
    News has all but shut down, as have the mega Rampers, ...
    but hey my opinion ...going a lot lower from here IMO, back to where it all started...under 1 cent IMO
    But her listen to the abuse mob .they know it all lol
    It's buy from me and goodbye from him ...lol
    drifta predicts eredica

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
-0.035(10.6%)
Mkt cap ! $31.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 32.0¢ 27.5¢ $60.51K 200.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 37800 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.5¢ 37974 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.