MGT 2.63% 18.5¢ magnetite mines limited.

MGT share price, page-9273

1. 3,703 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 626

@The paladin

Except they are all very small trades for an increase of .005c to get the share price up to the next level and give some hope to investors - there is some purpose behind this type of action ..... I have seen how brokers and others operate ..

There is a lot of work ahead of us yet .... I see the two directors leading thr day to day ac tivities of this Company as having no experience in running an ASX entity ( this being their first effort ) and they seem to have employed a large team around them .. at a decent salary I assume .. to try and move this forward.

Actions will speak louder than words in due course ....

The DFS will cost tens of millions of dollars so we will need to be in a position to fund that which will be the next big hurdle for us IMO without having to give a decent percentage of the project away.

We have the ore in the ground but it still remains an isolated asset at the moment.

Many investors are under water unfortunately at these prices so they will need to wait to see what the future holds.

I'm still in here having off loaded some at higher levels.

GLA ... the next 6 to 12 months will provide a clearer picture of what the near future may hold .... there is still l/ots of work ahead of us.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.