MGT 2.53% 38.5¢ magnetite mines limited.

I'm going to do this once again and once only, before I do...

1. 772 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 644
    I'm going to do this once again and once only, before I do you all a favour and let you all go back to the circle jerk that existed before I came in.

GO SEARCH FOR THE THREAD THAT SAYS WHERE IS MGT GETTING 572 MILLION FROM?

search through my comments, anyone that it saying that I have no basis for my claims, has not done their reading, everyone knows MGT is a retail Newby haven, and it's been taken advantage of for quite sometimes. myself included, knowing I could make an easy couple thousand dollars a day trading this thing on its high liquidity. for a small cap that isn't mining, that has never produced a single tonne in its existence, I don't need to say much, because the proof is right there, in the fact there is liquidity in an exploration company that has failed to turn Razorback into a mine in 9 coming on 10 years

ROY was MGT ticker code back then.

all I urge people to do is look at the market cap of juniors who are turning real money ATM, Gwr, fex are perfect examples, please explain to me how an exploration company that just released a lackluster PFS which supports being online in the lower end of the Marco market, should be valued higher than a junior miner currently basing 240 million in profit per year??

GWR profit = 240m AUD per annum at current ramp up rate
    116MC

MGT= making 0$ 170MC SHOULD BE LESS THAN 100
    0 offtake agreements
    0 cornerstone agreements
    0 finances locked in
    0 $

for the next minimum 3 years? do investors understand what that means for a company that already has billions of shares on issue and a ridiculous amount of options aswell?

I don't need to explain myself anymore than I already have, this is my last post, please don't reply to me, tag me, nothing.

if you want to read my work, look it up, search for it, and you'll find an objective view from someone with experience, that's what I've tried to offer.

the fact people are here having to defend their exploration company proves my exact thought, the chink was already in the armour, I just needed to bring it to light

I hope you all make money, and I hope you all don't lose your life savings while you're still in the early phase of your investment journeys

GLTAH I hope you all do well in the future

remember to question everything

LGTFM
    Last edited by Sisu123: 09/07/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.5¢
Change
-0.010(2.53%)
Mkt cap ! $37.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
38.5¢ 41.0¢ 38.5¢ $71.63K 181.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 18701 38.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.0¢ 63571 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
38.5¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 1.28 %)
Open High Low Volume
40.0¢ 40.5¢ 38.5¢ 22684
Last updated 15.42pm 16/05/2024 ?
MGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.