MGT 1.30% 39.0¢ magnetite mines limited.

MGT share price, page-7741

1. 3,212 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1634
    Wow. What just happened!?

I went by the lake for some barbeque pretty much whole day.
    Because, kind of knew PFS wouldn't drop today, think I mentioned it yesterday in one of the posts when I said today post trade or later.

I believe the time lag is from the ''third party'' which is reviewing the PFS. Good to see management is taking each step seriously. So, obviously MGT has put their report to the third party as mentioned in the Ann, and now awaiting their confirmation report. Which is why it is a few days late, but not an issue in my books.

Over the last few weeks we have seen the resurgence of Covid related lockdowns and what not - so I expected this. And because I expected this, I am not concerned in any manner. I always try to take a step back and think - what if it doesn't eventuate?
    So for example, what if PFS is not here today? What would my action be? I am happy where things are, the only change in MGT today is all the greedy traders are gone.

We have seen pip traders pop up recently. Get rich quick traders. They jump from one share to another, as they see fit and try to sweet talk the stock they are currently in. As soon as they get out, it becomes a stupid share. We saw one particular poster with ''heart'' eek.png do this to MGT a few weeks ago.

In my view, pip traders who were trying to benefit from PFS are OUT today.
    Amazing.
    Stop losses must have been hit. Those T+2s are gone. Most likely they have sold out at a loss.
    AWESOME!
    A company's success is best enjoyed when you're with them through the peaks and troughs. All this ''don't fall in love with a stock'' talk is from traders who rely on TA only to benefit $100 from a trade.
    Imagine you are running a business yourself. You have a small business. A pet shop for example. You have to love your shop. It is hard to disconnect from your business. You have to be passionate about the shop and pets. If you have no passion, you will fail. 100%.

Same with investors. I love the companies I have invested in. Because I own a part of that business and I have to be passionate and hungry in the area, learn as much as I can in the field.
    Something traders won't understand because most of them don't even know what the companies do.

MGT and it's potential excites me. Which is why I am here. SP drop doesn't concern me. We have seen all this before. And in 2 weeks, I can guarantee the sentiment would be different.
    GL to all true investors. You guys are the backbone of the company. Privileged to be a part of the group.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.0¢
Change
0.005(1.30%)
Mkt cap ! $38.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.0¢ 39.0¢ 37.5¢ $27.99K 73.19K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 74 37.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.0¢ 29999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
38.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 4.05 %)
Open High Low Volume
37.3¢ 39.0¢ 37.3¢ 12749
Last updated 15.10pm 24/05/2024 ?
MGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.