MGT 1.79% 27.5¢ magnetite mines limited.

Yes in NSW & It was posted/shared on LinkedIn by Nextore’s Chief...

1. 396 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 313
    Yes in NSW & It was posted/shared on LinkedIn by Nextore’s Chief Operating Officer tonight.

Mag separation has definitely been around for some time & Nextore has used their tech overseas successfully on far less magnetic metals then we are digging for.

While we don’t have the lockout for it here in Aus anymore, the wording in the presser from both MGT/NO which was released last year makes me think we will still be going down this path with them when the time comes. Otherwise our non refundable down payment wouldn’t be allowed to be used at a later date.

Im wondering if the chat went something like this ..... we have another company here in Aus that wants our tech & your timeline has slightly moved right with exclusivity likely having been close to expiration anyway. Let us sell it to them & instead of loosing your coin we’ll transfer it to a later purchase???

Just one of the 6000t/hr units mentioned could effectively have a yearly throughput of 48mtpa even after allowing 30 days of downtime for maintenance & breakdowns each year. Which from memory (happy to be corrected) we need to feed 15mtpa of dirt for our initial 3mtpa of IO? Allowing the equipment to run far below max capacity or using multiple smaller units which gives us redundancy & possible power savings by shutting down sections of equipment when not required.

It’s also been mentioned that this would reduce our water consumption, which any magnetic separation should achieve but once again we’ve already given Nextore a fairly sizeable down payment. It’ll also good down as another tick for our green credentials.
    While we now have the waste water option, the least amount we can use or inject into the process the better (except for settling the dust) it’ll cost enough to transport as it is, we don’t need to be carting/shipping excess water. There will also be a max moisture content not only for the mill but also for shipping as too much and liquefaction can occur in the cargo hold & that’s pretty much goodbye Irene.

Sorry probably diverted a bit but just going the round about way of explaining why I think we’ll still use Nextore, I also saw the initial article because one of our board members liked it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $27.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 28.0¢ 27.0¢ $7.292K 26.91K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 109550 26.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.5¢ 22759 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.26pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
27.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
27.0¢ 27.5¢ 26.5¢ 9045
Last updated 11.36am 02/05/2024 ?
MGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.