MGT 4.17% 23.0¢ magnetite mines limited.

Yes very interesting indeed; i only became aware to this one...

1. 4,786 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4693
    Yes very interesting indeed; i only became aware to this one today after been told to have a look ; i couldn't see immediately from the announcements over the last couple of months what exactly was moving it ; but digging in its clear that production costs will be extremely impressive on this resource ; looking at the figures which will stem the production cost per tonne

Strip ratio 1:0.024 , which is obviously due to the massive outcropping on Ridge back as you can see from the image below. 1:0,024....you really wont get much better than this.

Host rock UCS only at 80MPA; which is competent strength sedimentary rock , but comparing to other ore projects where host rock is generally an very high strength dense grained igneous rock which UCS does run from around 160 UCS up to 320 UCS a.k.a hard as nails; under this 160 UCS down to about 80 UBS you'll have 'competent' igneous rock , metamorphics and down towards that high grade sedimentary fine grained sand stone type material , before dropping into that 'competent' sedimentary strenght class material which typically will be from 80 UCS down and this is where Ridgeback host rock sits...compare that with typical iron ore host rock of 200UCS+ rock ; the above will be raising a few eyebrows as these figures would be forming the basis of a fantastic positive bend on operational costs, flow sheets and initial CAPEX requirements .

Miners in the pilbara do have ball-mill , HPGR nightmares due to the strength of the feed they need to handle.

near zero overburden and highly processable material i.e processing cost per tonne would be significantly better than competitors; which in turn obviously = higher profit margins

I reckon there's plenty of operators which would like to have this tenement on their books

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2409/2409005-455a7f20bafb5c4c01c1da9c8662c209.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.0¢
Change
-0.010(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $23.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.0¢ 24.0¢ 23.0¢ $22.54K 97.62K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 70331 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 12000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.