MGT 4.17% 23.0¢ magnetite mines limited.

Thought to share few key points - I make these notes for my each...

1. 527 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    Thought to share few key points - I make these notes for my each stock I own and share it with friends.. thought to share here.. DYOR.. IMHO

MGT- We should reach 3 cents in few days.(5 more trading days) Pre feasibility to be expected exceptional
    • MGT Raised $5.65 million to accelerate pre-feasibility @ flagship Razorback iron Project
    • Magnetite announced positive results from a selective mining assessment in mid-August.
    • The company is following a rigorous and disciplined process to develop an optimal scope and move towards production as soon as possible
    • Next Ore tech will give MGT a leg up in processing its ore #lower cost # higher head grade not even RIO or BHP can produce
    • Same technology used by FMG (SP $17)
    • Lab tests verify, can produce grades of nearly 70%
    • The rocks at Razorback are also much softer than other iron ore projects, particularly in Western Australia, and require less energy to grind, which lowers the cost.
    • Magnetite Mines is well positioned to take advantage of rising iron ore demand and the surging price, given processed magnetite ore is becoming the product of choice for Chinese steelmakers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.0¢
Change
-0.010(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $23.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.0¢ 24.0¢ 23.0¢ $22.54K 97.62K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 70331 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 12000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.