MGT 1.79% 27.5¢ magnetite mines limited.

It’s inevitable that MGT will be compared to peer companies & as...

1. 396 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 313
    It’s inevitable that MGT will be compared to peer companies & as we progress, against current producers.

Currently everyone is posting tit for tat in just about every thread clogging them up. So how about any comparisons go here??

This way those that don’t want to read “how your far more invested in XYZ because you believe they are a much superior company but you hold a purely speculative parcel of MGT... “because you know if they get up I’ll be loaded” don’t have too!

If you’ve got something to compare.... hopefully it’s productive & backed by actual figures stated by the company your referencing not just hot air, wild accusations or pure tripe. Same goes for quoting MGT, no body does us any favours over inflating anything for it to be questioned later. (Imo there’s no need, ours look good and have ample capacity for expansion).

I’ve been open in stating previously that I don’t comment on other explorers who are working to become producers as I don’t hold other I/O shares. However it is becoming increasingly difficult to avoid the topic & some who claim to hold sizeable parcels in other companies reference or quote incorrect or outdated information as the basis of their argument that can be quickly disproved.

I know it’s a long shot but prior to posting try to do at least 5mins research if it’s not to much to ask & make it beneficial for everybody or at least a decent read.

We’ve finally cleared the majority of the blatant rampers (could just be my ignore list is growing lol) & there was some decent informative posts returning, so let’s keep it this way.

The threads here if you want to use it or tell me to take a long jump off a short wharf your call.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $26.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 28.0¢ 27.0¢ $7.291K 26.91K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2073 27.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.5¢ 15745 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.36am 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
27.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
27.0¢ 27.5¢ 26.5¢ 9045
Last updated 11.36am 02/05/2024 ?
MGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.