MGU 7.14% 1.3¢ magnum mining and exploration limited

I hope everyone who has seen my constructive criticism to...

1. 793 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 670
    I hope everyone who has seen my constructive criticism to management knows I meant it with good intentions.

Neil Goodman has saved this company and is likely the only suitable candidate on this planet to bring HISMELT out in the open. my only concern was that he wasn't getting the help he needs, but I have to remember I'm nothing but a humble retail investor, and Neil is a smelting technology veteran and RIO Tinto veteran, of 40 years.

what I mean is, us guys who have scrutinised that Neil isn't surrounded by people who are working as hard as he is, he would be well aware of that before us, and he has only made 2 appointment one of which was a really good appointment with tanner coming on board, who aligns with Neil's history and vision, and is certainly capable.

we also saw Neil was able to get a lot out of athan lekkas where other companies athan had had struggled to find his feet. Athan has earned his stripes with these finance deals coming up and if Neil speak highly of him, we should listen.

for the rest of the board, neil would be conserving his energy for the things that matter, then when the time is right, replacing them. it's not all about being the most book smart in the room, it's also about knowing how to conserve energy, strategise, plan methodically and then execute.

we are lucky to watch it all unfold. I will refrain from scathing remarks until we are presented with more info, which we know is coming.

bring on the STUDY, I know myself galaxy, don, bigmoney and others will be pulling it apart the day it arrives for us to see so we can make some market valuations and personal insight.

gltah let's see which leg up our patience rewards us with

(fyi I think we need to show a little more appreciation to the board for giving up their entitlement offers, that may show that they're all actively involved and pursuing these projects to the best of each of their capacities)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $10.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.3¢ $45.86K 3.266M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 1234307 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 93615 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.