MGV 0.00% 39.0¢ musgrave minerals limited

It is always good to get another perspective. Some of the...

1. 1,752 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 634
    It is always good to get another perspective. Some of the comparisons you offered had vey low grading...ie 1-1.5g/t making their development marginal...MGV is 659,000 at 3.2 g/t a big difference and it appears to me the market is valuing it as a strong chance to be mined. It has a very strong institutional base and received strong interest raising $18 million and had then at that time $24 million(18 December) and that is the telling point...backing by those in the know. So far their strategy is working as outlined below...money well spent.

Announcement 18 December

Musgrave Managing Director Rob Waugh said: “Through accelerated exploration and a focus on resource growth we can ensure we unlock the value of the project as a strategic asset. This work together with the prefeasibility study on the existing high-grade, near-surface Break of Day resource and the adjacent Lena deposit, will maximise our ability to create value for shareholders through
    discovery, resource growth and project development.”
    “I’d like to welcome the new investors to the Company and we are pleased to offer existing eligible
    shareholders an opportunity to participate through the SPP at the same price as the placement.”

Musgrave’s Cue Project represents a unique, high quality asset with the cornerstone being the high grade, near-surface Break of Day deposit that will underpin development studies. The success in regional exploration has the potential to significantly change the scope of the project through
    further discovery and resource growth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.