MGV 0.00% 39.0¢ musgrave minerals limited

MGV Chart and Technical Analysis, page-339

1. 260 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    MGV shouldn't just rely on offers coming forward, they should manage the company with prudence and a clear strategy

Well thats a good point , but i see the appointment of Brett Lambert in Feb21 as clear evidence that MGV had a production advancing strategy.

From his CV, Brett Lambert appears to be the man to drive that strategy

Seems to me that he has fantastic experience and would be flooded with offers to join the Board of junior gold exploration companies.
    And so i see his appointment (and remuneration structure) as a vote of confidence in MGV's prospects.
    His modest remuneration is supplemented with a fair option grant ......1Mill Options 3Year expiration

From my simplistic view MGV have the attractive BOD & LENA deposits close to simple OP mining (260Koz @ 10.8g/t BOD,320 Koz@ 2.3g/t)
    So they possibly can cheaply access plenty of high grade ore at around 5g/t.
    Which could provide life support to a 0.8g/t mill nearby which seems to have meager cash flow, supplemented with bank credit which is spent on exploration.

I couldn't help but notice that the new GCY head honcho seems to have a remuneration package based on him delivering a higher grade feed to the Dalgaranga plant. He could be shopping for some high grade MGV ore to produce a win/win/win.

IMO, From the MGV perspective, the almost immediate cashflow from such ore dig & sell short term strategy would help monetise our high grade systems and give time for contemplation of longer term options for the MGV territory and assets and their development.

Anyway GLTH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.