MGV 0.00% 39.0¢ musgrave minerals limited

MGV Techical analysis, page-362

1. 2,906 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1070
    I am a newbie to MGV and the Aussie markets but strongly agree with your comments (and Turbo's) ....having had exposure to a listed mining (not gold) company and related announcements I am not sure why there is so much forum noise about the quality or otherwise of the information being released and the SP movement both north and south. Different people with different expertise will provide all sorts of different interpretations of the recent drilling results and related commentary. As has been stated by Rob and repeated many times on this forum (including by Stove) the primary focus of MGV right now, as it should be, isa quality JORC in Q3 and the information currently being released which will be the basis of the JORC is being released to the market due to the ASX rulebook. This info is a just a preview of the data that will form the basis of the JORC so shouldn't be taken in isolation and analyzed to the Nth degree.

The real issue is the JORC and all these results are going to build into one really major "bankable" document and once released those who are holding will be over the moon. I would have thought those investors with an ounce of mining knowledge would hold fire until the JORC is issued as everyone is aware there is too much silly money (pumped in by the Reserve bank/State and Federal Govts) moving the markets at the moment. I am sure the real major players are not interested about the movement in the share price at the moment as any take over offer or major play will be dictated by the information in the JORC and priced accordingly. Bank of Nova Scotia are taking a position through their Asset Management's retail mutual fund Dynamic Funds. They obviously see MGV as a great investment rather than a takeover target. Given no production/dividends their vision is recognition of future SP appreciation.

Remember patience is a virtue because it requires self-control - in MGV's case to have the insight about the FUTURE benefit from the issuance, formality and factuality of the JORC....July...August...September...bingo!!!
    Last edited by Jakjazz: 01/07/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.