MGV 0.00% 39.0¢ musgrave minerals limited

MGV Techical analysis, page-573

1. 1,172 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    Jeff, I believe that your post indicates that you are learning about exploration, mining, and development of said operations. Perhaps you are not familiar with the key players and if I said creasy you may find yourself ironing your chinos. If that’s the case how would you winnow the chaff from the grain on HC. Geologists have a saying” doesn’t know $hit from clay” referencing people licking guano. I can safely let you know in advance that there are very few knowledgeable geologists or mining engineers on HC and that those who are can get it totally wrong at times as well ( if the drilling is in a good region with good people and lots of exp and money and yet the gold simply isn’t there then it’s not going to appear with more holes). Currently you don’t know where you sit on the risk curve and thus you’re not able to minimise the risk.
    Many of the punters here have been into MGV sub 10 cents so their risk profile is totally different to yours. Risk is best managed when you make decisions based on facts. In the meantime consider not losing your capital ( Warren Buffet does ok investing and that’s his number one rule)
    Finally if the gold price continues to go up I believe that MGV is cheap sub 80 cents on the proviso that the drill bit hits more gold. There’s still a long way to go...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.