MGX 1.35% 36.5¢ mount gibson iron limited

mgx and iron ore fundamentals

1. 262 Posts.
    Just thinking,

With regards to the apparent slowdown in Steel production in China of late combining with BHP, RIO and CVRD aggressive expansion does anyone know or have references to whether the overall iron ore market will be in Surplus...maybe not immediately but maybe by 2010 or 2011

I own MGX shares and also (unfortunately) BNB&AFG. The drop in shares price of MGX recently is behaving in a very similar way to my other dogs before they hit "point of no return". I am already down like 82% on my MGX investment...then again its better than being down 95%.

Is there something that we small shareholders do not know either in terms of the company or the macro-economics of iron ore.

I also have mates who are geologists, miners and drill contractors who have recently been told to "pack your bags" ...so if this are the signs then Australia's mining industry will be in big trouble...maybe our politicians should wake up to reality and maybe assist the industry (especially WA where they have enjoyed huge royalties in the past decade)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $444.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.5¢ 37.0¢ 36.3¢ $395.4K 1.080M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 193636 36.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.0¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.