MGX 0.00% 40.5¢ mount gibson iron limited

Now that was an interesting close. We see 1.63x the day volume...

1. 8 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Now that was an interesting close. We see 1.63x the day volume on close (1.66m vs 1.02m all day). It was mainly one bidder that started with 1.85m shares but seemed to trim up and down to ensure bidders didn't push into 42.5c from 41c pre close. For this stock and I mentioned it before its moved into accumulation phase IMHO and the sellers have looked smaller with bigger buyers this week. Sellers look exhausted at the very low 40 handle. Its worth ticking up the levels to flush out anymore. I'm sure internally MGX knows the cash and inventories position they will have now have for 30 June and its good to see the institutional/professional buyers taking notice. Still sentiment is terrible on iron ore price although its now sitting, and its a waiting game for China to add some stimulus to some terrible housing starts and price data (there's activity mainly in residential completions given the amount of half completed stock) - and that's my house hedge fund view, so lets let time tick on. I'm personally looking forward to the next quarterly. I managed to get some more at 40.5c this week and taking my trading portfolio weighting to 10% plus some in super for good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $492.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.5¢ 40.8¢ 39.5¢ $653.8K 1.630M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 194610 40.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.5¢ 82530 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.