MGX 0.00% 43.0¢ mount gibson iron limited

MGX Chart/Technical Analysis, page-319

1. 12,100 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1758
    "why haven’t you dumped them already"

Originally when I sold most of my GRR above $1.40 and MGX was struggling and losing money I considered that whilst MGX was at a low that MGX had some chance of producing a capital gain. Thats why I invested in MGX.
    Sadly I was wrong. Nearly three years of a negative return.
    Obviously it was a reasonable move as GRR went from that high down to under 40c, however investing in MGX was a mistake as many other shares have done well over the past year. MGX on the other hand has stagnated and as the mine life draws to a close then theres little chance of decent return. Actually, I think that taking funds from MGX and moving back to GRR is a better investment and I'm considering this seriously.
    If MGX announces a dividend it would give the share price a boost and I'd most likely exit anyway as I don't see much of a future. This is what the market is saying too.
    Most companies in the mining sector are performing poorly, the problem is also most mining management are poor managers. Most wouldn't have the brains to operate their own company/business. Mining company management are well known for major stuff-ups.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $523.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.0¢ 43.5¢ 43.0¢ $89.22K 207.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1278 43.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.5¢ 58576 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.