MGX 0.00% 43.0¢ mount gibson iron limited

MGX Chart/Technical Analysis, page-326

1. 677 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 244
    AlbertE let's put it all into perspective - the market never gets it right either on the way up or on the way down.
    Think of it this way you have a 24 Hour time clock - the upsurge in the stock to greater heights is probably only 30 minutes. The other 23.5 hours is fear, distraction, uncertainty same path can be said about many stocks that eventually from trading on the sidelines for a while eventually the fundamentals precede. Once the stock there is a tweak in the chart movemrnt, the chartists step in feeling the bottom has been reached. Once there is evidence of the graph moving north the technical analysts move in predicting where the stock may hit on the next target range as the stock price moves up the mums and dads move in because of FOMC.
    We know this as the efficient market hypothesis sum this all up none of the trading patterns outperform each other.
    Obviously your on this board have concerns is best you sell go onto the next stock and you don't have to worry but from my observation you have an expectation and in not being forfilled at this moment, professional traders and institutions are loving you at the moment as they pick the stock bit by bit till they have enough then they push the price up and then that 30 minutes I was talking about comes into play.
    For your information, the likes of goodheart etal
    are fundamentalist and are long given the fact we have a very clean balance sheet no debt with a strong net asset base and profitability and cashflow. Importantly, strong management and backed by the chinese.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $523.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.0¢ 43.5¢ 43.0¢ $89.22K 207.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1278 43.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.5¢ 58576 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.