MGX 1.20% 41.0¢ mount gibson iron limited

re: agm one possibility is that now the azr thing appears to be...

1. 287 Posts.
    re: agm one possibility is that now the azr thing appears to be grinding to some sort of a conclusion.. (ie expect the insto's to lob in then a re-configured azr board accepting the TO offer) then mgx will be in a position to ramp up to 9-10m T over the next 15 months..

(forget the garbage about mgx only doing 2.7-3mt.. really!)

anyone who thinks the jockeying for positions within mgx by Lee Ming, The chinese chinese (ie shougang) Cambrian ie John Bryne etc wont push mgx quickly to $1 min hasn't considered just how important a producer of this size (within 12 months) is going to appear at the same time CVRD are pushing for another 40% hike in ore prices early next year.

All the carry on by azr retail holders will amount to little when surprise surprise the azr chairman appears on the mgx bd shortly before mgx is taken out..

Hard to see mgx/azr plus the possibility of Gindalbie, Mid west.. need I keep going all rolled into one big ball staying independant while the chinese again try to hold back the rising price of iron ore courtesy of the big 3.

My bet, for what its worth.. mgx will eventually/quickly go too.. only it wont be for anything under or even around $1 - 1.50

my opinion only. Do your own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.20%)
Mkt cap ! $498.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
41.0¢ 41.5¢ 40.8¢ $360.4K 877.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 168024 41.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
41.5¢ 80475 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.