MH17 witness in jail in Russia, page-3

1. 29,310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    EB, I think many of us hope to see this matter resolved and the truth of what happened revealed....regardless of who or what, as long as its the truth....

It seems both sides to the argument are trying to influence what will emerge as the "truth"....I had given up even thinking about it unless an article pops up before my eyes.

Today I read from your link "Oleg Bugrov could be very important witness for the International Investigative Team, obviously Russia wants to make sure he won’t talk."

Within the last couple of days I had seen an article showing how MH17 was brought down by by an air-to-air missile of non Russian manufacture..... and that a Ukrainian aircraft technician who can testify to its use at the time is reportedly in "Protective custody" by the Russians.....protected from those who dont want his story told.

So it seems we are no closer to the real truth of the matter...... and the only ones who are not definitive in stating as fact what occurred.....are the official investigative team.

Seems we're no closer and will have to wait a while....

GZ

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.