mh370... continued...continued., page-12

1. 29,310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80

Chrysalis, yes, once we used to be invited. As a kid in the '50's I had spent scores of hours in the cockpit & co-pilot seat of DC3's. We knew all the pilots on the North West run...
    One recommended me for my Royal Aero Club membership, and I started learning to fly. Years later I carried my licence in Australia and if the aircraft interested me ( one I hadnt been on), I'd present it to the hostie & ask her to ask the pilot for a look. It was never denied.
    And yes, pretty maidens sat on co-pilot's knees, Junior aviators (:-)) took the controls, and life was good.
    And as posted by me before, I could walk into Perth airport with my .303 jungle carbine & hop on a plane, bolt & magazine out. Strewth, if I did that today I'd be mince. Life was good.
    The way things are progressing, I dont think I want to hang in much longer...all getting sick & boring...
    Back to the topic, I really think it was wrong for the media to run with the stories & pics of those ...err..ladies in the cockpit. Disgusting.

GZ

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.