mh370, page-128

1. 662 Posts.
    I think the answer to where the plane is lies more in what is NOT being reported rather than what is:

1) cargo manifest - no mention anywhere in the media
    2) phones ringing. Mentioned at the beginning - the response was "MAS spokesman Ignatius Ong dismissed the reports, saying he had personally called one of the phones and failed to connect.“I myself have called the number five times while the airline’s command centre also called the number. We got no answering tone,” he said". Absolutely no further mention of the phones or reference to follow up with phone companies has been made.
    3) no interviews whatsoever as far as I know with any of the relatives of the people missing on the plane. Seems awfully odd to me. Surely we would have had Today Tonight or such like doing handwringing teary report by now with the relatives.
    4) Diego Garcia - despite the last know direction of the plane is heading straight towards Diego Garcia it is not mentioned in MSM at all. It's ALL OVER THE INTERNET as a conspiracy theory, yet not noted as such by MSM, refer todays top 10 conspiracy theories article from news corp
    http://www.news.com.au/technology/online/the-conspiracy-theories-surrounding-missing-flight-mh370/story-fnjwmwrh-1226851465289

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.