MHC 0.00% 0.2¢ manhattan corporation limited

MHC is a dark horse, page-39

1. 239 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    Based on their latest drilling update, we are expecting at least 3 batches of results (on 1st Sep 2020: 1st batch was at the labs, 2nd batch was en-route to the labs and 3rd batch was pending 900m drilling to be completed). Remember guys, drilling started in the week beginning of 10th August, 34 RC holes were completed as at 1st Sep. That's 34 holes done in 22 days (if we consider drilling started on 10th August). I don't have a technical background in mining but to me, that sounds like a good rate of progress. Next, we need to consider the turnaround time of the testing for the various batches of results to be completed at the labs, management to review the results, and finally for them to summarise it into a report/ann for the public.

We were advised that results were expected late September but note that we weren't specified which batch of results. We also don't know whether management prefers to release a series of announcements or a substantial one. Although I am similarly eagerly awaiting results, I personally prefer how management has not resorted to providing frequent fluff announcements on the asx or social media (most of the announcements for this gold project has been quite informative and relevant - maybe slightly less for the geo map correction ann on 30 June - but I do find the geo maps interesting).

What we do know is that:
    - the drilling team has intersected similar alteration widths as those in the initial RC drilling program
    - management is considering changing the priority from planned 5000m AC drilling of area in New Bendigo and Big Ego to -> more RC drilling/diamond drilling for New Bendigo (areas south and east of the western lode). It'll be encouraging if this lode did feed into the main New Bendigo area.
    - AC drilling especially for the area around Big Ego has not been forgotten

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MHC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.873M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $4K 2M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
48 108171317 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 11128216 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MHC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.